Welcome to Youtube! Welcome to Youtube!

This would be great...if it wasn't stolen!

Guy plays Xbox Guy plays Xbox

Bad, but not turd worthy

The animations were decent. There needs to be sound and try to draw something other than stick figures. 2/5 3/10

Tony Hawk Fucking Idiot Tony Hawk Fucking Idiot

Sigh...

You are never going to learn are you? It's rude to make hateful videos like this. There has been so many people trying to give you honest advice, and you're just acting like a jerk. It's been months since I've last checked anything from you, no improvement. I am honestly tired of telling you what you can do to improve. If you want to make terrible, rude videos? Fine. It's your reputation.

Seb's Adventure! Seb's Adventure!

Very basic, but playable.

Positive:
I like how the stages get darker as you progress. It makes the game more challenging. The controls work as they should and the game is playable.

Negative:
Way too basic. Needs more detail to the background and platforms. Keep music in the later levels as well. Having to restart the level because you jumped too high is annoying.

Needs improvement, but you got the potential. 5/10

pass ball pass ball

Good Game

I really like the idea of the game. It's a good puzzle that isn't very easy. I main suggestion is to add sound and an option for a time limit.

10 10 10 10 10 10

Not bad.

I like the idea for the game, but here are the problems. For one, it's boring. There needs to be some music while the game is playing. Second, the text is really faint, so it's hard to read the directions. Also on your next game, it would be great to add a bit more color. On a positive note, the controls were really good and the game seems pretty cool. 3/5 6/10 I hope my advice helps.

theRemix responds:

thanks for the critique! we have a couple other VERY colorful games, go check them out at http://gomagames.com

NCIS (Spyroiscool Remix) NCIS (Spyroiscool Remix)

Awesome!

This is good music! Can't wait to hear more!

spyroiscool responds:

Thanks

Shoutdown!!! Shoutdown!!!

Nice music dude! :]

This is a really cool song. I can't wait to hear more. It's cool that alot of the music on Newgrounds is better than what you hear on the radio! Good Job! :]

SMB 2 - Overworld SMB 2 - Overworld

Awesome! XD

This song is amazing! Brings back good memories of trying to beat Mario, hahaha! Good Job! I keep wanting to dance to this!

Stage3-1 responds:

Get it, beat it. Eat mangoes.

Caterpie Used SHOTGUN! Caterpie Used SHOTGUN!

CATERPIE!!!!!!

Awesome! Very well drawn!

foxypanda69 responds:

thanks! the eye bothers me a little bit because its so flat on the bottom curve, but overall i didnt think i did all that bad :3

Flower in the music Flower in the music

Sweet!

Dude, this is very well drawn!!! Awesome job!

City of Gold City of Gold

Sweet!

This is very well detailed. Nice job. I just wish it was bigger though.

foxypanda69 responds:

lol, yeah you, me, and everybody else :P