Seb's Adventure! Seb's Adventure!

Very basic, but playable.

Positive:
I like how the stages get darker as you progress. It makes the game more challenging. The controls work as they should and the game is playable.

Negative:
Way too basic. Needs more detail to the background and platforms. Keep music in the later levels as well. Having to restart the level because you jumped too high is annoying.

Needs improvement, but you got the potential. 5/10

pass ball pass ball

Good Game

I really like the idea of the game. It's a good puzzle that isn't very easy. I main suggestion is to add sound and an option for a time limit.

10 10 10 10 10 10

Not bad.

I like the idea for the game, but here are the problems. For one, it's boring. There needs to be some music while the game is playing. Second, the text is really faint, so it's hard to read the directions. Also on your next game, it would be great to add a bit more color. On a positive note, the controls were really good and the game seems pretty cool. 3/5 6/10 I hope my advice helps.

theRemix responds:

thanks for the critique! we have a couple other VERY colorful games, go check them out at http://gomagames.com

Manhattan Project Manhattan Project

Great game, but one BIG problem.

You probably know about it already, the lagging. After a few rounds, I keep jamming up and without even scrolling, my mouse goes all the way to the bottom of the page. I do like the ideas though, but it would be great to find out the lagging problem.

I Wish, I Wish - Prologue I Wish, I Wish - Prologue

Creative, but needs some work

I like that it's creative. I main problem is the controls. Yes, I don't mind four sides instead of two, it's that it's very difficult to react fast enough when the ball goes diagonal, so I've never been able to get a good score. The music was also a bit repetitive. I'm not complaining about the graphics, I've seen better, I've seen worse.

3/5, 6/10

I wanna be the flash game I wanna be the flash game

No offense, but I've seen better shit blamed.

I'm sorry, but this game is ridiculous. Walking around only to get stabbed by really large spikes is boring and the repetitive, annoying music only makes it worse. It's a total ripoff that there are medals that are impossible to get as well. 0/5, 0/10

Chuck versus the Game Chuck versus the Game

I'll give you advice because I've seen MUCH worse.

If you want to do a game, you need more levels and better controls and movement animations. The moving left and right and jumping was okay, so I'll give you credit for that. If the guy is going to move around, just flipping the character when he is moving isn't very creative or more importantly impressive. The music is also a bit too quiet and stops when it should repeat or go to another song.

I'm just giving advice to you. If you don't want to follow it, that's fine. Here's my score, 0/5, 1/10

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

Badass!

I loved Miami Shark, but this game is EPIC! I love the extra animations and longer time. This is a truly awesome game! 5/5, 10/10

Shooter 1 Shooter 1

Very poor, but trust me, I've seen worse...

I am not able to get passed level 2. I keep shooting the blue ball and nothing is happening. You don't give any instructions on what to shoot and it seems like you put little effort into this game. You need to add instructions, effort, and make sure that your controls are a good as possible. 0/5, 0/10

D-Day Defender D-Day Defender

Bit glitchy

The aiming isn't really good on this, and the videos in between the games are really annoying. It's also hard to maintain control. For some reason, I died even though my health wasn't fully gone and sometimes the ammo won't reload.

As for the story of the game, I don't like the Nazi and I'm strongly against racism and hatred, but morality isn't a grading factor.