Welcome to Youtube! Welcome to Youtube!

This would be great...if it wasn't stolen!

Guy plays Xbox Guy plays Xbox

Bad, but not turd worthy

The animations were decent. There needs to be sound and try to draw something other than stick figures. 2/5 3/10

Tony Hawk Fucking Idiot Tony Hawk Fucking Idiot

Sigh...

You are never going to learn are you? It's rude to make hateful videos like this. There has been so many people trying to give you honest advice, and you're just acting like a jerk. It's been months since I've last checked anything from you, no improvement. I am honestly tired of telling you what you can do to improve. If you want to make terrible, rude videos? Fine. It's your reputation.

Vete a la Versh 16 Vete a la Versh 16

Hilarious.

I love every single of you Vete a la Versh episodes. They are hilarious and original. I absolutely loved this one. I can't wait to see episode 17! 5/5 10/10

Spyro Short: Water Breath Spyro Short: Water Breath

Better than your last one, but needs improvement.

It was a little longer and the animations were a bit better. The main problem was the sound. It was hard to hear until the whole "I'm firing my laser!" thing. Definitely take some time on your next one, and I'm sure it will be much better. Again, I hope my review helps you out.

In The Dark Trailer In The Dark Trailer

Looks great and very creepy!!

I think this is the first time in a while that I actually get so creeped out that it haunts me while I'm trying to do work at school, but that doesn't mean I don't like it. You're a very good artist and the animations are very smooth. The trailer was perfect as well. Keep it up! 5/5, 10/10

Comick responds:

wow thanks!! :D

A Fable II Experience A Fable II Experience

This is so true...

I love it. I have nothing negative to say about it. 10/10

When You Wish Upon A Star When You Wish Upon A Star

Great Job

I really liked the twist at the end. The graphics were amazing and the sound was good, a bit loud, but I won't count that against you. Great job. 5/5 10/10

[LL] - Nom Nom Nom [LL] - Nom Nom Nom

Cute.

Very nice. The animations were well done. One thing you should do next time is add more characters. Other than that, good job.

Stick Head Stick Head

Terrible

This slash is stupid and worthless. The stick head isn't even well drawn, there is no sound, and repetitive crap like this is very annoying. 0/5, 0/10.